Friday, April 15, 2016

the black market

We've got a new type of rebel target, the "black market".  At first, it works like a normal rebel target, giving you rewards for attacking it.  But once you get it down to zero, you can enter the black market store to purchase items with credit.  I made the mistake of max attacking the store... once you breech the perimeter, you don't get any additional prizes... I'd recommend going one hit at a time to maximize the amount of black market credit you receive.

Inside the store, there is a note about how to get additional credits... #1 is by attacking black market stores.  #2 is through sales, which I didn't see as available yet.  #3 is through the black market shooting gallery, but I haven't been able to figure out where that is yet.

This is an early update, so I'm sure more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment