Thursday, January 7, 2016

First Post



"Mobile Strike" is a freemium cell phone game thats been around a few months, modeled after "Game of War".  The idea is simple: build your base and fortress to withstand attacks from your enemies, make alliances, gather resources, and some day rule the world.  You may have noticed Arnold Schwarzenegger pitching commercials for this game in the last few months.  The graphics are awful, I've had family state they felt they came away less intelligent just looking at it... but it is powerfully addictive, in the same way "Cookie Clicker" or "Drip Stat" were a few years ago.  Those freemium guys have really found a powerful niche!

As simple as the game is, there is room to develop tactics and strategy within the confines of the rules.  As I went through my first couple months, I stumbled my way to discovering there are right and wrong ways to go about playing this game.  The funny thing is, online there isn't very much information about strategies and tactics, or the lingo of the game.  I've decided to start this blog in an effort to track my thoughts on this game, so new players have a point of view to compare against in their own games.

No comments:

Post a Comment